- a teaching method for learning Spanish
- particularly for VMBO (pre-vocational education)
- completely digital
- learning how to work independently
- consisting of short exercises
- learning Spanish by doing it
- working towards the exam
Balabreria is speaking (and reading, listening and writing) Spanish with the words you already know, even if you have to do it with your hands and feet. It is about learning Spanish easily while having fun, for both teacher and student. It is a teaching method including quizzes that prepares the student for the CITO exam (at the level of TL, a level of pre-vocational education).